- Directions to Run-N-Gun -
1. Take highway 52 and turn East onto County Road 12.
2. Go about 1.7 miles and turn left onto County Road 27 (Power Dam Road). County Road 27 turns into County Road 21 after about 1.5 miles. This is the county line crossing.
3. Take County Road 21 about 1.3 miles and turn right onto 565th Street, and then take an immediate left onto 412th Avenue.
4. Follow the gravel road up to a gate which enters a woods on both sides of the gravel road.
5. Go through the gate and look to the left side of the woods for the paintball park entrance. The staging area and main building will be on your left hand side.
**Following the gravel road past the paintball field will result in a dead end on someone else's property. We'd like to keep traffic from going that far down the road if possible, as it is a private drive. Avoid doing this by looking for the big tan and green shed on the left side of the road, parked cars in the middle of nowhere, or listening for the audible marker firing.**